Roleplay Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members//Intros//Meet the members

2 posters

Go down

New Members//Intros//Meet the members Empty New Members//Intros//Meet the members

Post  Mardigraskit Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 am

New Members- welcome ! Welcome to Roleplay Utopia, RU, whatever fuels your fire and floats your boat. It's a pleasure to greet you all.
If you haven't already, click the Registration button at the top, underneath our banner. You'll be able to post and view the whole site once you have done so.
Send a Mod, Admin, or myself a personal message to ask anything not mentioned in the FAQs or Rules.

Here is also the thread where you may introduce yourself to this lovely site. I'm sure you're all shy, a bit, atleast. This is the thread to demolish the thought or feeling of intimidation. The mods and admins are welcoming you as I am c:
Post a summary of yourself- what you like, what roleplays you're interested in, stuff of the sort. It's a great chance to see the similarities between users on here. Spark conversation and move it to PMs or the Chat area. Okay ?
My post will be following with my introduction. The Admins and Mods should follow.
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

https://roleplayutopia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Members//Intros//Meet the members Empty Re: New Members//Intros//Meet the members

Post  Mardigraskit Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Greetings.

Gras is my name, or what you guys can call me.
Anywho.
I'm a female, yes, it's true. I live in the South United States, and attend school. I am online every minute I'm not busy, and when I can't be on my computer I'll be on my phone.
Roleplaying is a big part of my life. I've been on the internet and writing since I was 7, and take pride in how much I have improved. I love to see how others improve as well, and how I can better my own. I want to help people, not bash them.
I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to certain subjects.
I'm overdramatic at times.
What can you expect ? Nobodies perfect.

I'm in to a lot of things such as-
Pokemon
Digimon
Hetalia
Soul Eater
Warriors
Hunger Games
Percy Jackson
OC-x-Canon romances
Canon-x-Canon romances
OC-x-OC
My Little Pony
Cosplaying
Dubstep
Music
French-Horns and Trumpets
Band
Cooking
Writing
Drawing
Crossovers
Asassins' Creed
Spyro::The Newer Games
Sonic the Hedgehog
Dogs&&Canines
Vocaloid
Making fanfiction
Yaoi/Hetero romances
and
PEWDIEPIE.
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

https://roleplayutopia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Members//Intros//Meet the members Empty Knowing Me more

Post  Yosuke Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Well, I usually switch usernames between these 3, it's just a habit I guess. I will most likely stay with "Sister of The Devil" but will sometimes be "Eurobeat Wolf" or "The Scarlet Devil" Either way, you can just call me Scarlet or Euro. Yes, I am a female, and I really don't appreciate being called otherwise. When I'm in a good mood, I will most likely be one of the happiest people you've ever met, or at least, that's what I've heard from friends. You can usually tell when I'm tired or angered, My roleplaying and grammar will be off, and I will just be a plain pain in your neck. Luckily, that doesn't normally happen.(Thank God) As said by Mardigraskit, I want to help you guys, we aren't vicious, snarling, red-named beasts, don't be scared, the worst we could say if you ask us something is "No". I'm told I have a good sense of humor and don't mind random things, heck, I'll even laugh at some funny random things users might say. Alright, enough of me wasting your time, I'll tell you what I like!

Touhou
Hetalia
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Composing
Roleplay
Warriors
Soul Eater
Elfen Lied
Wolf's Rain
Cosplaying
Drumming
Writing
Love to Animate/Draw/Paint/ect.
(Just found him, but I've watched all his videos already) PewDiePie(STEPHANO)
Used to love Digimon, not so much now
Buying random things for people
being a Admin ( Dream achieved So happy)
MLP FiM
The Hunger Games
Archery
Remixes
Dubstep
Buying shirts I don't need and won't wear in public because people are judgmental ;~;
Canon/Fan made
Fanfictions
Transformice
History
Vocaloid
WOlves/Dogs
Sugar Gliders((I own one))

((There's more I'll add later, can't think right now))
Yosuke
Yosuke
Admin

Location : Some realm of fanfictions, unlimited laptop battery life, and a place were everyone has a tumblr!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

New Members//Intros//Meet the members Empty Re: New Members//Intros//Meet the members

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum